your computer, mobile or any other device, and that is used to store and recover information when you
browse our Website. Cookies allow the Website to recognise the User, so they are generally to used
remember the browsing options that the User has selected (for example: remember the language used, the
User name and password, customise the way in which the content is shown, etc.). Further down we will
inform you which specific cookies we use on this Website and their function.
2. MANAGEMENT OF THIS WEBSITE’S COOKIES
You can use the drop-down menu that appears the first time you enter our Website, or follow the
instructions in this policy, to accept, reject and manage the cookies we use.
3. WHAT KINDS OF COOKIES ARE THERE?
There are various types of cookies:
- They are differentiated by who it is that manages them:
- Proprietary cookies: these are sent to your browser from our servers or web
domains, therefore we use them.
- Third-party cookies:strong> those sent from a server or web domain that we
do not manage directly, this is done by an external entity (e.g.: Google services) which also
- Bear in mind that, if third-party cookies are used, if the cookie configuration system of this
Website means it is not possible to avoid them, once accepted by the User, you will have to
remove them using the options in the browser you use, or using the methods established by the
- You can find out about external transfers to third countries that, if applicable, are carried
out by the third parties identified in this cookies policy in their corresponding policies (see
the links provided in the section “Owner/About the third party”).
- Depending on the time they are active:
- Session cookies: make it possible to identify the User during the live session,
which means they are memorised and are only valid during the active session, in other words,
during their visit to the Website, but none ore left on your device.
- Persistent cookies: these remain on your device and our Website reads them on
every subsequent visit. These cookies will stop working after a specific date.
- Depending on their purpose:
- Technical cookies: these improve browsing and ensure the Website works
- Personalisation cookies: these allow access to the service with predefined
characteristics depending on a series of criteria.
- Analysis cookies: these allow us to measure and statistically analyse how
people use the service provided to improve our offer.
- Advertising or behavioural cookies: these enable us to analyse your
internet browsing habits to show you advertising related to your browsing profile.
4. HOW CAN YOU MODIFY COOKIES?
browser options. Where these cookies can be configured depends on the browser. You can find it with the
“Help” function of your browser. You can also configure your browser to automatically accept or reject
all cookies or to receive on-screen notification of the reception of each cookie and decide at that time
whether to install it on your hard drive.
The most common browsers include:
- Firefox: Options\Privacy\Trackers\tell websites I do not want to be tracked
- Chrome: Chrome Menu\Settings\Show advanced options\Privacy\Content
Settings\Cookies\Block cookies by default
- Safari: Preferences\ Privacy\Block Cookies
- Explorer: Tools\Internet options\Privacy\Settings\ move the slide bar all the way
to the top to block all cookies or all the way to the bottom to allow all cookies and then click on
If you block all cookies, this may prevent certain websites from being displayed correctly.
5. WHAT TYPE OF COOKIES ARE USED ON THIS WEBSITE?
Specifically on our Website, we use the following types of cookies:
||Session cookie, necessary for the operation of the website. It does not store any personal data.
||Used to distinguish the users.
||Used to distinguish the users.
||Used to limit the percentage of requests.
||Used for anonymous behavioural tracking.
||Used for anonymous tracking.